Join the EBD Team
EBD strives to provide employees with a positive, safe work environment. We offer initial and continuous training on safety and professional development, as well as health insurance, 401k match,
and other benefits that surpass most companies in our industry.
If working hard and getting paid in proportion to your efforts and abilities is something you are interested in, then EBD is the place for you. Not only do we have a job waiting for you, but we are ready to talk right now about long-term career opportunities!
Get in touch with EBD today to learn how you can join our team of experts! We proudly service Buffalo, Corning, Rochester, NY & Erie, PA with a wide variety of services, including:
Current Positions Available:
Experienced Lowboy Driver:
EBD is currently looking for an Experienced Lowboy Driver to join our team. Competitive pay and benefits for the right person.
- Class-A CDL
- Oversized / Wide-load experience
- Experience working with Heavy Equipment
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Safety focused
- Loading and unloading of excavators, man-lifts, and other heavy equipment on low-boy trailer
- Safe transport of heavy equipment between jobsites around the WNY area
- Follow DOT and OSHA guidelines for transport and jobsite safety
- Assisting roll-off crew during slower periods
- Documenting and tracking maintenance and location of equipment
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Lowboy, Wide-load, Oversize load: 1 year
- CDL Class A
Full-time, Looked for Skilled Laborer but will train the right individual
EBD. has an immediate need for demolition laborers to fill a full time position servicing our ever growing WNY client’s needs.
- Experience with different types of power and hand tools
- Ability to work on ladders or lifts
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Clean record and the ability to pass a background check
- Construction Experience is a plus
- Punctual, Good Work Ethic, Reliable
Job Type: Full-time